SSD WOULD BE PARTNERING WITH INDIVIDUALS WHO WOULD ESTABLISH, RUN AND MANAGE “COLLECTION AND SERVICE CENTRE” OF SANT DNYANESHWAR MULTISTATE AT TALUKA LEVEL IN MAHARASHTRA AND UTTAR PRADESH
Daily Collection: 1% on the Collection Amount payable every Month.
Farmers Saving Account: 2% p.a. (Pro Rata) on the Deposit Amount brought in
Normal Saving Account: 2% p.a. (Pro Rata) on the Deposit Amount brought in
Current Account: 2% p.a. (Pro Rata) on the Deposit Amount brought in
Recurring Account: 2% p.a. (Pro Rata) on the Deposit Amount brought in
Fixed Deposit Account: 2% p.a. (Pro Rata) on the Deposit Amount brought in
TERMS OF ASSOCIATION:
- Service Partner will be opening a Current Account with SSD
- Deposit & Maintain Rs. 500 000 for Transaction. (Non-Interest Bearing)
- Single Business Operation from the Centre
- SSD would sign the agreement with Service Partner
- All Deposit Products
- Daily Collection Process
- Lending Products (As per Assessment)
Service Partner may also Appoint Daily Collection Executives over and above existing 5 Executives as per their own discretion. Service Partner may also engage local shops for lead generation.
SSD would issue Following Support
- Process Related Documents to Service Partner
- Guidelines for Operations
- Reporting and Management Guidelines
- Training (Process, Product and Technology)
ELIGIBILITY & REPSONSIBILITY
Service Partner would either be an Individual or a Proprietor/Firm.
- Service Partner should have or rent an Office Space to have the following
- BM Cabin/Area
- Counter for Cash and Operations Enquiry
- Sitting Area for Sales Team
- Basic Amenities
- Associated Furniture and Fittings
- Having a Valid Shop Act License and other Documents if any.
Service Partner will Hire Staff of 5 Executives for Business Development and engage them in the Deposit raising process including Daily Collection.
Service Partner would also manage the Branch Targets and Directives given from time to time.
SSD would hire BM and Cashier for the Centre to establish Operations Activities. (SSD Pay Roll)
- All the Expenses related to Centre setup and maintaining it would be done by Service Partner.
- All the Fixed Salaries or Incentives of the Staff other than BM and Cashier would be done by
- Service Partner.
- Printing and Stationary
- Miscellaneous Expenses of the Centre.